1. What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
Normally I would love to go for a long run, but that’s not happening right now. So as of late, I’ve been enjoying a nice cup of green fruit tea and a good book!
2. List your top three favorite TV shows.
Parenthood, Bones and Happily Ever After! I’m addicted to them! Oh, and Revenge!
3. Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
I’ve always been the picture taker. I try to make pictures more than just, smile for the camera kind of quality!
4. Why do you blog?
I blog because… I just want to. It’s fun because I get to make friends through my blog, recover through my blog, and spread environmental awareness through my blog!
5. Share five websites that you visit regularly…
Gmail, iGoogle, Google Reader, Foodgawker and Twitter. Guess I like Google…haha.
6. If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
The president of World Wildlife Fund! I want to pick that company’s brain!
7. List a few of your favorite snacks.
Hummus and crackers, banana bread with pb, smoothies and lots and lots of cashews and trail mix. I eat way too many cashews and pistachios!
8. Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
I have a crazy cat, Honey. I adopted her from the Humane Society almost two years ago!
9. Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
My flip flops, baseball caps and laptop. What can I say, I’m pretty relaxed…and really don’t need my cell phone.
10. What’s your favorite drink?
Cucumber water, homemade! Soooo refreshing!
11. Do you enjoy cooking?
I enjoy baking more than cooking. Breads, cakes, muffins, pastries, those are more my thing…I tend to cook the same things over and over again because I’m always afraid I’ll mess it up and make it taste awful!
12. Do you have children?
Does a fur-baby count? Haha
13. What are your favorite hobbies?
I love traveling and exploring new places and trying new foods! Running has been a hobby of mine since as far back as I can remember and reading is a huge part of my life too. But above all, birding is probably my biggest hobby, since it’s my job too!
14. Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
15. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
Oh geez, is it sad that I don’t know what to pick? One thing, I would recover completely from my eating disorder, if that even exists. I am tired of living my life with one. Otherwise, I want a new colon; my current one hates me with a passion.
16. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Actor: Hugh Jackman and Ewan McGregor
Actress: Nicole Kidman and Sandra Bullock
17. What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
I cant’ say I’ve done anything cool…maybe that I was dedicated and did all my strength training for the week!
18. Do you live near your family or far from them?
I guess it all depends on your definition of far and near…but I live about 150 miles away from my parents, about 170 from one of my brothers and 3,500 from my other brother!
19. List three of your talents.
I can play the piano, flute and piccolo
I make really good cheesecake, even when I mess it up (haha)
I plan really great surprise parties! I’ve never had one not be successful!
20. What is your greatest attribute?
I think it’s my growing spontaneity. I used to be a super crazy planner but now am more of a “fly by the seat of my pants” kind of girl which I think makes me more fun!