Makes approximately 24
- 1 C Quick Cooking Oats
- 3/4 C White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 C Chickpea Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Egg Whites, whisked
- 1/2 C Honey
- 2 T Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 C Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/2 C Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 C Chopped Walnuts (or any other nut)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all the wet ingredients and add in the dry ingredients until mixed through.
- Add in the chocolate chips and the nuts until combined.
- Dollop by tablespoons and flatten them out, on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and eat warm! They go great with a glass of soy milk!