- 2 C White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 C Honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 C Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 Large Ripe Bananas, smashed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 Tbsp water or soy milk
- 3/4 C Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 C Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 375* F.
- In a mixing bowl, smash bananas thoroughly, leaving some small chunks. Add in honey, vanilla, water and unsweetened applesauce and combine.
- Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and sea salt and mix until just combined.
- Chop up walnuts and add them with chocolate chips to the batter.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin pan and divide the batter evenly among the tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Enjoy with a slab of peanut butter or in a bowl of yogurt.
They transport very easily, I promise!!!