Smoothie Kick

Smoothies are meals, right? So I can rightfully have one for breakfast…and dinner in one day right?  I got my veggies in at lunch!  Promise!

pics 003

What’s in it? I don’t feel like typing it, so see for yourself:

pics 002

There was also frozen berries.

Today was an extremely long day.  The next month is going to be pretty hard and time consuming so I apologize now for my absences now as they’re bound to come.

pics 045

Mid morning snack of berries and a brownie zbar while off-roading my brains out.  Seriously, I always have crazy shoulder tension because I’m always holding the steering wheel with a death grip.

Lunch was kinda like the leftover vegan pizza I had yesterday

pics 005

And instead in the form of a sandwich (tempeh, marinara, spinach)And squash on the side.  Indian spices included.

pics 046

I had an apple, a clementine and some OMG DARK CHOCOLATE MINI CADBURY EGGS throughout the afternoon diving around and surveying the desert.  11 hour work days are exhausting!

I came home, ran a quick 4.5 miles plus some abs then got on dinner…see, this is what happens when I get tired and Whit’s not around for me to cook for.  I get lazy.

pics 044

I know, looks like moldy poo but it wasn’t; promise.  Think berries, frozen mango, protein powder and USVAB.  So.Freakn.Good.  And of course my favorite Kashi Honey Sunshine.

And now, I’m ready for bed.  But I’ll leave you with this guessing game.  Any ideas what this is?!?!?!  Think historical!!!

pics 038

(Sorry if I sound kinda nuts; I’m absolutely exhausted!)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Smoothie Kick

1. Kaitlin With Honey says:

I have yet to break into the Cadbury eggs this season. I don't think I will. My self-control around those is not the best! I'm living vicariously through you. :)

2. the actor's diet says:

mini cadbury eggs are SO GREAT. i should pick some up and freeze 'em!

get some rest, m'dear…

3. Gabriela says:

Ahhh I am soooo jealous of those beautiful fresh berries!! I cannot wait till they're in prime season here, so I can justify eating them EVERY DAY :)

4. Heather says:

I tried Cadbury mini eggs for the first time this year – they are very addicting.

Hopefully you have some time to relax this weekend. My april is going to be crazy as well – we will get through it.

5. Faith says:

Hey, spinach went into the smoothies…therefore you got your veggies ;)

6. Carey says:

Are those grinding holes left in the rock by a previous indigenous culture? We have similar stones in SE Utah that have areas worn into them for grinding of corn by ancient peoples.
    Though your holes look smaller and deeper. Ours are shallow and wide.

7. dgeselle says:

yumm those smoothies look deeelish <3

I so wish I could get into smoothies. They taste great, but for some reason I find them a pain to make. Ugh….I'm such a suck!!

No idea at all what that picture could be. Looks like a pretty cool rock!

9. Distributor says:

That meal looks great! How did you cook/spice you squash though? I'm trying to look for more squash recipes.

10. Chelsea says:

I love Cadbury mini eggs… but I love the cream eggs even more! That sugary filling is deadly, but sooo good.

PS. I found your blog through Gabriela's Friday feature. It's weird that I've never come across it before!

11. Cassie Lee says:

Just found your blog and I'm obsessed with it–Kashi Honey sunshine is my addiction too!!!

12. Christine (The Raw Project) says:

Sounds good to me on smoothies and I've done that before, perfect when I'm sick. The smoothie breakfast bowl looks great, I've gotta try adding cereal to mine. Great eats, 11 hours of work does sound exhausting! Impressive that you still had energy to run after!

13. Jessica @ The Process of Healing says:

Kashi Sunshine is the BEST.. and that pizza looks amazing. I actually like leftover pizza more than FRESH, yum!

14. mymarblerye says:

have you tried the new kashi cereal? The berry one? GET IT. Also, i'm on the hunt for those eggs now…