Cat Watcher

Today was a pretty good day.  Good and bad moments included, but they all evened themselves out.  The good?  The eats of course.  Like breakfast? The vanilla soy yogurt is so much freak’n better.  I should have added kiwi again, but I forgot.  Instead I went with blueberries, go lean crunch, heart to heart and pb flour.  Gotta pump up that protein…I’m shooting to try coconut derived yogurts next.

pics 012

Much of the morning was spent in the field.  Can you spot the critter in this picture?  It’s like Where’s Waldo…the joys of camo…

pics 005

Obviously he’s not neutered…lol.

pics 005

I had an apple mid morning before being starved by lunch and drowned myself in my PB&J Banana Roll.  Do you see the tortilla?  I found it at TJ’s and oh man, I am in love.  The whole flaxseeds are the best part!  It’s an automatic crunch to the meal!

pics 013

I snacked on a handful of cashews and a pumpkin chocolate chip muffin on the way home before getting ready for a run with my running buddy in town!  We were supposed to do 9 miles but her legs were feel’n heavy, so we ended up running 5.6, and walking up to 6.2 for our cool down.  It was relaxing for me since she runs slower but the wind was killer. I was wearing some insane layers but the wind was still freezing the side of my body it hit first.  Let just say I came home with yellow fingers and toes from lost circulation.  And purple lips.  Very purple lips.

I did some ST after I got home then got cleaned up, thawed out and got ready for dinner.  I actually had this exact same thing last night because I loved it so much. And good god, how did I avoid TJ’s Meatless Meatballs for so long!?!?!  They are HEAVEN!!!! I want to make a meatball sub so badly now!!!

I cooked a spaghetti squash last night and used half of it, covered with some broccoli, sliced mushrooms, 6 meatballs and marinara.  Heaven of a plate.

pics 010

Dessert came in the form of muffin with bananas, chocolate chips and walnuts.  And a few dried kiwis.  And tea.  Now I’m ready for bed.  Ok, not quite…

pics 011

Cause Honey and I are reading your blogs…

pics 017

But she’s now falling asleep all over my arm and it’s hard to type.  Ouch.

Photo_00004

What can I say, we love you guys.  Bloggers rule, right?!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Cat Watcher

1. Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) says:

I am cracking up! I love how she looks sitting up like that!

2. Abby says:

Aww, she is so cute! I love kitties.

And yes, those meatless meatballs are awesome. They're fantastic with spaghetti squash. Even my meat-eating boyfriend loves them. I like to mash them up in tomato sauce and make a "meat" sauce for pasta too. Yum. Now I want them!

3. Joanna says:

Yes bloggers rule!! Love your lil' guy!

And you crack me up with that critter picture! I wouldn't have even guessed that he's not neutered! Hilarious!

4. squigglefloey says:

Haha I love how honey looks like she's just sitting there chillin' readin' blogs. Unfortunately my cat doesn't sit like that — he's a "I'm going to lay half of my body over your keyboard" type kitty :)

5. Gabriela says:

Awww I love that last picture of you and Honey. So stinkin' adorable! I miss my Calico!

6. movesnmunchies says:

your cat is so so cute!! and I LOVE THE SOUND of that flaxseed wrap! im all about crunch!

7. Rebecca says:

I'm not really a cat person, but yours is way cute, I must say :)

8. Christine (The Raw Project) says:

Cute squirrel shot, that could be a Fark photo! And the banana roll looks great, I need to look for the tortillas on my next TJ's trip. Yikes on the chilly run, that was me after last night's run since I forgot gloves. Honey is so cute, my dog does that when I'm at my PC.

9. greensk8r says:

O MY GOSH!!!!! I made spaghetti squash last night too!! Never ceases to make me oh-so happy :) I topped mine with tomatoes, lime, black beans, mozzarella, and brown rice….heaven. :)
    also–do you know how you sign up/register for the giveaway packages (I know you receive the abundant harvest ones…)? I can't figure out how to…thanks! :D

10. The Hungry Runner Girl says:

Bloggers DO RULE:) I want honey. All of your eats look amazing and I want to try those tortillas!! I hope you are having an amazing day. PS I LOVE your smile:)

11. Runeatrepeat says:

Coconut yogurt doesn't really have any protein. You know I'm swearing by more protein these days :)

I never woulda spotted that squirrel! HAHA! And Honey is too cute. Good thing about cats is that no matter what they love you and do a great job of melting stress away!

And about my sisters b-day….the freaky thing is that her b-day is Sept 12/85 and I'm pretty sure I remember that yours is Sept 20/85! LOL