So, what is this normal 25 year old girl doing on a good ol’ Friday night?
Chill’n at home with the cat is what…
I know, she looks so entertaining doesn’t she? Give her a minute to get in her crazy mode and I’ll be sprinting away from her like a kid playing dodge ball.
After yesterday’s failed cereal attempt to keep me full I moved back to my soaked oats this morning…decorated by one of my kitchen clothes my aunt got me for Christmas…isn’t it cute!
It was a long morning of staring at the sky with nothing flying around and 3 hours into it I was getting hungry again and ready for a snack: blackberry oatmeal bar and a banana. Snack of champions.
I have every intention of having a huge salad w/ lots of topping for lunch and then realized…I forgot an essential tool: A FORK. So…that didn’t happen of course…and I ended up scrounging up what I could muster in hopes of abating my hunger for the afternoon…the cauliflower you see in the picture I didn’t end up eating because it just didn’t taste right, so all I ate from that container was potatoes and roasted turnips.
I tried to keep the hunger at bay as long as I could but I had to eat something mid afternoon and dug into my AZ Expo samples: mini larabar. Not a fan of that bar…I like the PB&J the best! All washed down with the juiciest orange on this planet…no joke, I was covered in juice, and so was my phone. Oops.
When I got home I was hungry, but wanted to run, yet knew if I ran it wouldn’t last long with my depleted energy levels. I decided just to eat dinner and maybe go to the gym later (which probably won’t happen…I’m tired) and used the salad base from lunch I didn’t eat for dinner.
When Whit was at TJ’s this week he picked up a new item for me, and one I had seen on Claire’s Blog, which I had wanted to try.
Um, maybe I did something wrong because OMG this tasted HORRIBLE!!! You can see it on top of my salad mixed with potato pieces and I had to remove it all because seriously, it tasted like pure SALT. It was so bad I wanted to gag…
Luckily I was able to save my dinner, remove the gross cutlet and replace it with a black bean burger for the protein. And added in some TLC Crackers for a bit of crunch. I was seriously disappointed with dinner after it was all over…so what better than to make it better than with dessert?
Banana Bread…OH yeah. And a few
a lot extra chocolate chips…
I’ve been putting this off and have been tagged by a few for it, so thank you!
Monica (one blogger as I can’t remember the others) tagged me in this award! Thanks Monica! With a link back to her, I also get to entertain you with 7 facts about myself…try not to laugh too hard.
1. Since I was born until I was almost out of high school I had visited the ER every two and a half years for something…that usually being a broken bone…fingers, toes, hands, you name it, I’ve broken it. Ok, except for all the big bones…thank goodness.
2. My brothers are twins. I guess some people didn’t know that. And I love having twin brothers…some think they look the same, but they couldn’t be more different.
(Sorry ladies, they’re both taken…)
3. I live for birds. But I think you all know that.
4. I started running when I was in elementary school…remember those DARE Fitness Challenges? Yeah, I was the one that ran the most laps around the baseball fields…and didn’t want to stop.
5. I love buying bikinis. I hate wearing them. I buy them like most women buy shoes.
6. I love Jake Gyllenhaal. My best friend and I have been gawking over him since October Sky and Donny Darko. Swoon…
7. I hate being alone. Totally sucks when I work a job that has me alone all the time. So, who wants to come visit? I’ll keep my cat away from your feet, promise.
I’m supposed to link to 5 other bloggers but so many of you have been tagged…that now I give it to all of you! And if you don’t want to do a whole list, tell me a little something in my comments…I love learning about my readers!!! You’re all so unique and cool!