Replicate

Uh, yeah.  Today was basically the same as yesterday.  What can I say, I’m a creature of habit.  But, I did have something different for dinner, inspired by someone else’s breakfast a bit ago on her blog!

Anyhow, spread in two apples and some pb pretzel nuggets and you have my day plus these eats:

High Fiber O’s, 1/2 Peach, Strawberries and PB

Mixed Veggie Sandwich with Hummus and two carrots

1 egg and 2 whites with some zucchini, salsa w/ extra tomatoes and crushed tortilla chips!

The tortilla chips added such a great crunch!  I loved it!  And it added jut the right amount of salt!

Juicy juicy cantaloupe…
Oh yes, and I did Jillian Michaels No Trouble Zones…I hurt.  That is all.
Sorry for the boring post.  I’ve been drained today and the record breaking heat doesn’t help…enter feeling sick because of it.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Replicate

1. Runeatrepeat says:

I am totally a creature of habit and I love it. If it's not broke, don't fix it.

2. Faith @ lovelyascharged says:

I must be craving high water content foods bigtime because your canteloupe and peaches sound like the most amazing things in the world right about now!

3. the actor's diet says:

the heat's been making me feel like a lazy, sick blob!!!

4. Megan D says:

I love the idea of putting tortillas on top of eggs! And I have done NMTZ once before.. killer workout!

5. mymarblerye says:

i can't believe texas is actually cooler than california right now. HYDRATE lady! :)

6. Gabriela says:

Cereal + fruit is the best breakfast ever. Hope the heat wave is over soon…it sounds crazy!!

7. Mon says:

Hi there, I am coordinating an LA healthy living blogger meet-up for lunch on October 23. If you are interested in joining us please let me know by emailing me at yellowbrickbeauty@gmail.com.

Thanks!

8. Jessica @ The Process of Healing says:

I love the addition of tortilla chips to eggs! Yum!!
    Feel better love :(

The mixed veggie sandwich looks out of control! YUM!

I did NMTZ's on Monday with a co worker. We plan to do it again tomorrow. :/

10. Danica's Daily says:

Yeah, I am so glad you liked the chips in eggs – it's honestly one of my favorite new things now :)

It's ok to be a creature of habit because seriously, I think all your eats look good all the time :)

OMG, I have been complaining about the heat we were having, but, I cannot – being in the dessert has to be a million times worse. Hang in there girlie.