Deep Breathes…

Not because I’m stressed, ok actually I am, but I’m trying to get rid of this stupid stomach uneasiness and severe nausea

Ugg.

So bear with me for the next well, probably around two weeks when I AM GOING TO HAVE NO COMPUTER.  Yes, my new computer has to go in because I corrupted the hard drive already. Just.freak’n.great.  So bear with me as I won’t be commenting on your blogs.  I’ll still be able to read from my phone, but commenting won’t be so easy.  Boo.

Short review of the Sunday and Monday’s eats…without any descriptions.  Just add in a 9 mile and 4 mile run to the equation.  And some pushups.

Sunday:

003

004

008

010

011

Monday:

014

015

024

025

And sleep.  Or at least trying, as that’s not coming easy either.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Deep Breathes…

1. Jessie (Bites and Pieces) says:

Computer problems are the worst! Sorry you are not feeling well. Sometimes when I get nauseous I find that drinking seltzer helps. Ginger and peppermint tea are also supposed to be good for an upset stomach. Have you tried to take anything? Remember when I gave Meredith the peppermint gum? Maybe it will work for you too. ;) Hope you (and your computer) feel better soon!

2. runsarah says:

Hope you feel better soon Melissa :( So brutal about your computer too, is there any way they can fix it faster or lend you a different HD?

3. chasingcasey says:

Those eats look amazing!
    So do those blackberry bars ;)
    Check out my blog, cause I made some last week and finally put up a post about it. They're so yummy!
    Sorry about your computer, I hope it gets fixed quicker than they said.
    And that your tummy feels better too :)

4. the actor's diet says:

sorry about the tummy and the computer….:(

5. squigglefloey says:

:( poor computerless girlie, it's ok maybe it'll give you some time to refresh and relax a bit. Ugh, I can't stand when computers act up though.
    Also, will you come over and cut my kiwi for me? Haha

6. Christina says:

ugh, I hate it when my computer is down! I hope they can fix it more quickly than you think.

Feel better soon! *hugs*

7. Kittie says:

Awh that sucks! I hate computer troubles…but then again, who likes 'em?

8. lizlivingvegan says:

That hummus looks good! And so does that brownie. YUM!

9. Kristie says:

Sorry to hear about the computer dahlin. Technology can be such a pain eh? But at least you're getting it fixed and will have it back in a jif!

10. Caronae says:

Sorry to hear about the computer; don't worry though, I'm sure it will all be better soon!

All your fresh fruit looks so delicious! I love that about summer. :)

All your eats look great! So sorry to hear about your computer, though! Technology sucks sometimes, eh???