Vegan Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- 3/4 c whole wheat flour
- 3/4 c all purpose flower
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1 c. unsweetened vanilla almond breeze
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1/4 c canola oil
- 1/4 c unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 c packed brown sugar
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 c. mixed frozen blackberries and raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease a 12 count muffin sheet and set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients, mix lightly and set aside.
- Combine all wet ingredients plus sugar and mix thoroughly. Add in dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Fold in frozen berries and place in the oven for about 25 minutes, give or take.
- Cool on a cooling rack and then, devour. Oh, I mean savor.