That’s me being sarcastic.
- this chick woke up at 5am
- couldn’t go back to sleep
- had a raging headache
- had a horrible stomach ache
- felt like a cat clawed at my throat/tonsils
- is covered in sweat
- is achy
- is chilly
Obviously not a good start to the day. Everyone is a bit afraid I might get what Brit had last week, which was Strep Throat. Uh oh. I haven’t had it since I was a junior in high school, and all I remember is feeling like utter hell and being out of school for almost two weeks. Joy.
So not too many pictures of eats today…other than what everyone else had for lunch today! I thought I would share the variety of other things that were consumed for lunch by my field coworkers!
Lets take a gander of some other “girl eats” and “boy eats". Can you tell which is which?
Meal One: Fruit salad (cantaloupe, strawberries, blueberries), whole wheat sandwich with laughing cow cheese, cucumbers, tomato and lettuce.
Meal Two: Bowtie pasta with assorted veggies and marinara sauce (Leftovers)
Meal Three: Spinach tortilla wrap with Mozzarella cheese, tomato, lettuce, olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette and unpictured fresh pineapple.
Meal Four: Pasta and Marinara (Leftovers, still cold and in a block…hahaha!)
Meal Five: Arugula Salad w/ veggies, sunflower seeds and homemade dressing, fruit salad (nectarine and strawberries) with dark chocolate dreams.
Meal Six: Pepperoni Pizza (leftovers!)
And everyone’s dessert: Girl Scout Tagalongs
So, what do you think?!
Over the past week or so I have been fortunate enough to receive a few awards from some of my favorite and best friend bloggers. I feel so special! Each and every one of these woman deserved these awards as well!
The sunshine award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world.
The rules for accepting the sunshine award are:
- put the logo on your blog or within your post
- pass the award onto 12 bloggers
- link the nominees within your post
- let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
- share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award
There are so many bloggers that I wish I could list! I’ll list a few of the blogs as of late that have been inspiring to me:
- Lara at Thinspired
- Jasmine at Sweet and Fit
- Sophia at Burp and Slurp
- Shelley at Finding Happiness and Health
- KTWood at Faith, Food and Fitness
- Evan at Food Makes Food Fun Fuel
- Biz at The Biggest Diabetic Loser
- Ashley at Daily Goods
- Ashley at Healthy Ashley
- Meghann at Running, eating and living in the real world
- Jenny at This Winding Road
- Jenny at PB and Jenny
Here is how it works:
- Thank the person who gave you the award. — Jenn from Eating Bender!!!
- Paste the award on your blog.
- Link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share seven interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 7 more beautiful bloggers.
- Link the bloggers you nominate.
7 interesting things? I don’t know what you would think is interesting? Oh well, I’ll give it my best shot!
- As of a few years ago, I had been to more countries than to American States!
- I have an albino birthmark that burns in the sun in an instant.
- I have 4 colors in my eyes: brown, hazel, green and blue.
- In the past 14 months I have driven over 16,000 miles in my little car to get to my new work places!
- I can drive an airboat.
- Growing up I visited the ER almost every two and a half years on the dot for something, mostly broken bones. I’m seriously accident prone!
- I want to one day get published for the environmental work I’ve been doing for years.
The seven bloggers I would like to nominate for this award are:
- Caitlin at The Healthy Tipping Point
- Gina at The Fitnessista
- K at KS Good Eats
- Mica at MicaPie
- Miss GC at Gliding Calm
- Kristie at Lighter Portions
- Kailey at Snackface
And last but not least, I got the
Bald Faced Liar Creative Writer Blogger Award from Tiffany at A Dantat’s Life.
As part of this award, I have to use my brain and come up with six outrageous lies about myself and one truth. Readers, you pick out which item is the TRUTH out of the lies. So here goes:
- I’ve jumped off a waterfall
- I’ve been on Air Force One
- I’ve run a marathon
- I’ve jumped out of a plane
- I’ve climbed Mt. Whitney (Highest peak on the West Coast)
- I’ve crashed and totaled a car
Guess which one was the truth?
Once nominated, here is what you have to do:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Have a good night everyone!