Boys, Boys, Boys…

I have been obsessed with watching, “Make It Or Break It” the past week, catching up on all the episodes…and I’m seriously goog-alie eyed over these two boys.

boys

I know, I said I swore off boys for 2010, but aren’t I allowed to gawk over Hollywood boys?  Yes, yes I am.

Why aren’t there boys out there who can treat me like these boys treat the girls in this show?  Moonlight rooftop dates? If you find one, please send them my way and give them my number.  Hah.

Anyhow…Today was a pretty slow day.  We’re getting hit by a cold front and it was super windy so there was no going out in the field…it might make us sound like wimps, not wanting to combat the cold, but actually a prescribed burn got cancelled so we couldn’t do our work.

I did some strength training this evening for just over an hour while watching “White Collar” and after talking with Brandi the other day, really wanted to run my fingers through that hair…le sigh.

matt-bomer-sexiest-rising-star mattbomer

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Anyhooooooooo…I’m trying to use up my fresh produce before I head out of town this weekend for some running and blogger fun, so I stuck to the basics: Stir Fry!

1002250004

• Leftover Tempeh
  • Asparagus
  • Brocolini
  • Zucchini
  • Carrots
  • Onion
  • Garlic
  • Soy Sauce
  • Olive Oil
  • Tomato
  • Lettuce

Sauté all veggie (except tomato and lettuce) together in olive oil, garlic and soy sauce until tender, then throw in leftover tempeh until heated through!  Quick and simple!  I cut up a mango to have for dessert but ended up being full so no go!

It’s going to be a long day tomorrow with field work and then 5 hours of traveling afterwards to Tampa so I gotta go pack now!

~~

But before I go I wanted to share some more amazing blogs about girls who are recovering from an eating disorder.  Both girls are absolute inspirations and have done so much to get to where they are today!

Shelley at Finding Happiness and Health

KTWood at Faith, Food and Fitness

And I want to thank everyone for your kind words after yesterday’s post and wanted to reassure you those feelings and emotions were not a normal occurrence.  As much as it seemed like I was falling back into an ED mindset, I don’t think I’ve ever left it, to a certain extent.  Much of the time I am able to put it on the backburner and go on with my life how I love to live it.  But sometimes well, I struggle.  I have a harder time than normal and like you saw, work through them and come out stronger and with a lesson learned.  So thank you again, your concern is not something I simply put aside, and take it to heart with every comment.

This entry was posted in NEDA. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Boys, Boys, Boys…

1. Lauren @ Reading and Running says:

Ahhh, Damon and Razor.

That's all.

I've never heard of either of those shows. I must be living under a rock…

Hope all goes well at work and on your drive tomorrow….

3. Olga @ Healthing It says:

What eye candy! SO FINE!

4. LindsayRuns says:

hey psychic, I discovered both of those lovely ladies today…how weird! haha our taste in men is so different! I'd like to buzz that hair, not run my fingers through it! ;)

5. moretolifethanlettuce says:

omg i JUST discovered make it or break it today, so happy they have all the episodes up on hulu! relive my gymnastics days :).i love katie and shelley!

6. ktbwood says:

MELISSA thank you so much for the shoutout! coming from such an amazing, strong woman like you-that really really means a LOT . I LOVE YOU!
    good luck w. work and everything tommorow!and im not mad at those HOT boy pictures!

7. crazylittlethingneela says:

i have never heard of that show but anything that includes good looking boys is fine with me ;)
    i have to agree with you on the two bloggers you highlighted here. they are a wonderful inspiration to everyone. but don't forget yourself in that too! you are just as inspirational my dear
    xx

8. brandi says:

yum :) *swoon is RIGHT! That hair. And I don't even care that Neil wears turtlenecks all the time. HOT.

Happy Friday!!!

9. Jessica @ The Process of Healing says:

Boys. Who needs them?! You swore off boys for 2010? Smart girl. They are nothing but trouble. Ok, maybe i'm exaggerating just a bit but really, good ones are SO hard to find!!! However, nothing wrong with some eye candy love :D
    Have a fun weekend!

10. Jenny says:

my roomies are OBSESSED with make it or break it — I always opt to watch in spite of the fact that I ave no idea what's going on primarily because the dream-boaty-ness. They so fine!!

11. Amanda - RunToTheFinish says:

are you officially running anything at gaspirilla? I wasn't sure what you registered for or felt like the knee could do

12. Mica says:

I've never seen "Make it or Break it" because it looks like a lame extension of "Stick It." Those boys are pretty nice to look at though.

And that guy on "White Collar!" I watch USA all the time because I am addicted to SVU. Even Harrison says, "That guy seems attractive to me, so he must be attractive to girls!"

13. jenngirl says:

Ohhhh there are some studs on TV lately. It's pretty incredible ;) And I wouldn't hold yourself to swearing off boys COMPLETELY in 2010..I mean, there's gotta be some flexibility in there, right?

And I don't ever expect many of the ED mindset aspects to be completely gone for me. I know they will always be there, as much as it sucks, our EDs are a part of who we are. However, what is different now, is that we can separate the unhealthy thoughts and deal with them MUCH better now.