Oh man, it has been some kind of day! Lets just say I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and it just worse after that. I won’t complain because I’m trying to just move past it and hoping that tomorrow will be better…so lets talk eats?
I had peaches again this morning! I had actually intended to try out one of the Justin’s Almond Butter mini packs this morning w/ oats but I forgot somehow and ended up with this yogurt mess.
Sadly I didn’t really enjoy it because I was frustrated over a very short/kinda felt pointless yoga session. I just couldn’t do it! My mind or body was totally not into it at all!
My morning was filled with a three plus hour work meeting now that the whole crew is here and I was starving for lunch!
I bought Sabra’s spicy hummus this weekend to mix w/ mine and help give it some flavor, and boy did it not disappoint! It is freak’n hot and spicy! I had it on a piece of Dave’s Killer Bread w/ spinach, tomato and bell pepper, a pear, and two of my Super Charge Me Cookies.
I don’t even want to remember this afternoon…lets just say it was very anxiety ridden, which led to too much boredom/anxiety eating.
I was not happy with the way I reacted, but reassured myself that TOMORROW will be a better day, but then thought, why not make it better RIGHT HERE AND NOW?
So I did.
I did my Karen Voight Aerobics session and got some blood pumping…totally not as good as running. Whatever. All I’ve got for now.
I bought tofu last weekend so I was excited to have it Gliding Calm Style for dinner! Bake at 400 for 35 minutes, flipping in between and presto! Mine was marinated in olive oil, soy sauce and garlic! Simple and fresh tasting!
I had three pieces of the tofu cut into pieces on top of a big salad
With a frozen Rome Apple.
I’m going to bed early tonight cause truthfully, I just want today to end and be up and ready for a way better tomorrow!
Here are some more answers to your questions! If you have anymore, you can still Ask Me Anything!
What is your favorite musician/group/artist?
- Oh, I have a variety of musicians I love. I can go anywhere from Kelly Clarkson, to Led Zeppelin, to Beethoven, to Lady Gaga, to Michael Buble, to Fall Out Boy and many more. I love anything really!
What’s your dream vacation?
- Oh goodness. There are so many places I want to go to! I would have to say my top three places for a vacation would be Japan, Greece or Belize.
If you could choose one place in the world to live permanently, where would it be? Why?
- As of right now, through knowledge and experiences, I would live in Australia. I would probably pick Brisbane because it’s a big enough city to keep me occupied, but close enough to the wild places I love and I could get to (like the rainforest!). It’s also on the beach where I could learn to surf better!
Your job seems wicked crazy! Can you give more details about what you do?
- I currently work for the University of Florida and their Wading Bird Project. There are two students working on projects that I am helping gather data for their analysis. I work out in the Everglades driving an airboat either doing surveys, catching or monitoring birds, and flying in a small plane taking pictures for analysis in GIS to find bird nests and colonies. It’s pretty amazing; I get to see lots of birds, run around and get dirty! What more could I ask for in my job!?
You move around a lot. Are you thinking of settling down somewhere more permanent soon? Any prospects? Where exactly have you lived over the years?
- I’m hoping to settle down soon enough, but I’m keeping it a bit under wraps until it’s confirmed I might be settling somewhere permanent (I don’t want to jinx myself!). Otherwise, I’m still moving around like a wanderer! Otherwise, lets see where I’ve lived:
- 2003-2007: San Diego, CA
- Spring 2008: Orange County, CA
- Fall 2008: San Diego, CA
- Spring 2009: Central FL
- Fall 2009: Smith Point, TX
- Spring 2010: Southern FL
- Summer/Fall 2010: WE SHALL SEE!