Past few days and good news…

I’m in the midst of packing things up, getting ready for my vacation then figuring out what to do for a few months:

BEFORE I START MY NEW JOB! And not only did I get a job offer today, but SO DID BRAD!

Only bad news: I’m in Texas; He’s going to be in Pennsylvania.

(Major sad face)

But here are some things that might make you laugh instead:

blog 293 blog 297 blog 304 blog 306 blog 308 blog 312 blog 314 blog 325 blog 326 blog 331

blog 333

blog 337

Hopefully I’ll be up to updating in the next few days as I finish packing and start traveling…tomorrow is my last day of official work!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Past few days and good news…

1. runsarah says:

Congrats on the new job :) Sorry to hear you and Brad will be apart though, are they both permanent jobs?

2. heartswholefoods says:

Congratulation on the new job (to both you and Brad)! I'm sorry to hear about being away from Brad. Hopefully you guys will get to see each other frequently.

Love the picture of the watermelon, looks so fresh. That grasshopper is huge!

3. Marianne (frenchfriestoflaxseeds) says:

Congrats on getting a job lined up :) It's too bad that you won't be in the same state, but if it's meant to be, you'll find a way to make it work.

4. Devan Geselle says:

congrats on the job!!!!

your watermelon looks soo good!!
    and what a SWEET PICTURE OF A CRICKET!!!

5. Mica says:

Congrats on the job, but sorry about the LDR. :(

6. glidingcalm says:

Wow Mel! Wow!!!

It feels like you just started that job yesterday!! And now tomorrow is your last day?! Crazy.

So exciting about the Texas job…but definitely sad about Brad. I love that you two are pursuing your own dreams though, and doing what's best for YOURSELF…because too often I see couples missing out on their own life to sacrifice for their partners. Of course it is a balance, but your own passions are SO IMPORTANT!!

Loved the pics…in the flip flop one, what is that shiney black thing!? It's kind of creepy!!

7. Balance, Joy and Delicias! says:

congrats on getting a new job!!! sorry that you'll going to be in two cities, but don't worry, it will work out if you're in love! (I did for 3 years)

8. Caitlin at Healthy Tipping Point says:

aww im sorry you guys are going to be separated! that's the pits. :( i hope you get to see each other soon! but congrats on getting a job!

9. Kristin says:

Hey lady! I don't know if I've commented before (I think so…) but I will be at the WWR with you this fall!

Just wanted to say congrats about the job! I'm dying to see if you guys are gonna try to make long distance works…it sucks! But you guys seem to be pretty close so I'm sure you can work it out.

Good luck with your last day!

10. Meghann says:

Congrats again on ur new job! That's so exciting!! :) And tell Brad a big congrats from me as well!! :)

11. jenngirl says:

Congrat to the both of you! I believe everything happens for a reason, I know everything will work out in the end.

Good luck with packing! And um, that banana-pb(?) sammie is calling my name ;)

12. Anne says:

Congrats on the job! But it's so sad you guys have to be apart.

Good luck with your last day!

What a bugger that you guys will be in different states! :(

14. Fitnessista says:

congrats on the new job!
    sorry you guys will be in different places- the long distance thing can totally work though! the pilot and i did it for a year
    have a great day!

15. Brandi says:

congrats to both of you on the jobs! It'll be okay – it's hard, but you can do it!

16. shelby says:

Ok, what did I miss?! A new job! Congratulations girl!!!

I'm sorry you will be away from Brad =(

17. K from ksgoodeats says:

Congrats on the new job to the both of you!! Sorry they aren't near each other – long distance relationships are possible :)

18. Thinspired says:

Congrats on the job, Melissa!
    I'm sorry to hear about the distance, but you guys can totally do it. Long distance is hard but do-able if you are both dedicated and strong, which I know you are! :)

19. katherine says:

Congratulations to both you and Brad on your new jobs!! Long distance is never fun, but it can be a great experience and you will learn so much about yourselves and each other. My husband and I dated all through college and were apart during summers, and then we were apart for over a year while we were in grad school. Now we're happily married! :)

20. Jenny says:

congrats to you and Bradski!!! Sorry you guys will be separated.. i hope you're able to see him often! These things always have a way of working themselves out.

21. Meg says:

Good luck with your travels and your new job!

Just a reminder to update your RSS for my new site: