Kaboom!

So, I attempted to run this evening…but half way through it the lightning was so close I turned around and BOOKED IT back to the trailer.  I haven’t run that fast in soooooo long!  But man, was my blood running like it was on FIRE!!!  Anyhow, after I finished that fiasco I came back and did some strength training w/ 6 lb weights…I suppose the normal and regular exercises…

What do you consider normal or regular strength training exercises?

My stomach was upset after and before the run because of the stupid yogurt I had earlier…I suppose I really need to stay away from the milk products…but I love my cheese and yogurt!  Anyhow…I had most of my mango and some blackberries for dinner, with an egg and two whites w/ spices, and spinach in a honey wheat flat out…LOVELY.

blog 207

And then afterwards I had a bit of lactose free vanilla ice cream…(Brad, I think by the time you get back it’s going to be gone.  Sorry babe…I’ll buy you more!)

blog 208

But the best part of the evening was the surprise package I got in the mail from Once Again Nut Butter!  I got a code from a blogger a bit back (I’m sorry, I forgot who it was!!!) and decided to try the smooth peanut butter…I need to finish up the jar I have now but I can’t wait to try this new one!!!

I’m watching Zodiac now and winding down for the night since we have another super early morning tomorrow!  I can never get enough of my Jake!!!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Kaboom!

1. Jaime says:

sorry you stummy was not feelin ok :( yogurt can do that to me too sometimes!!

hope the rest of the day was better! your wrap looks great xoxo

2. Balance, Joy and Delicias! says:

I don’t do more strength training with weights, I only do yoga and I can garantee you that it’s the best strength training ever! :)
    mmm…..new PB!!! So fun to try new products, especially PB! :)

3. jenngirl says:

I do basic biceps, triceps, lunges, dead lifts…etc when I do weights. I really like complex moves, they make the whole thing faster!

Ooo new pb, the blogworld has got me thinking maybe I should branch out and try some ;)

4. carolinebee says:

haha i’m catching up on posts- and all of your exclamative titles make me v. happy :D Sorry about the tum girl!

5. Anne says:

I’m sorry you had tummy problems :(
    That’s no fun.

I got that nut butter in the mail, too! I haven’t tried it yet though. I’m interested to hear what you think!

6. Emily says:

I love Once Again nut butters – their almond butter is the best! :)

Hope you have a great night!!

7. Brooke says:

I can’t eat a lot of greek yogurt because it makes my stomach hurt! eeek!

I hate when a run gets interfered with somethang! But at least you raced your little heart out back home!

NEW PBBB!! wooohhoooo!

8. Jenny says:

aw sorry about your tummy girlie…major bummahhh

can’t wait to hear your thoughts abuot that new PB!

9. Thinspired says:

Good question…I’m not really sure what counts as “normal” strength exercises, either, but I’m trying to focus more them lately and just do basic muscle groups. Gotta start somewhere, right? :)

Yor egg wrap looks very good.

Normal exercises for me would be mostly strength and core. I’m not into the whole weight lifting movement!

11. Brandi says:

glad you turned around – that is scary being out when it’s lightening!

I was doing bodypump once a week and that included everything: lunges, squats, tricep work (dips, etc), bicep curls, abs, etc.

Now I’m not doing anything :) Well, yet. Our gym membership ended, so we need to figure out how to keep our muscles!

12. redheadedjournal says:

Sorry about your stomach :(

13. lighterportions says:

I guess my normal strength stuff would be like bicep curls, pushups, squats, crunches, bent over rows, umm.. I’m terrible with strength move names so although there are a few more regulars in there, I don’t know what to call them! Haha

I love Jakey!

14. K from ksgoodeats says:

Sorry about the upset tum!! Hope it feels better soon!!

Oh Jake – he’s so hot in like the cute puppy dog kind of way!

15. peacelovepb says:

sorry about your stomach ache :\
    but eggs for dinner are always the best!

16. Andrea (Off Her Cork) says:

We didn’t mind Zodiac but felt the ending was a little bit of a let down. Otherwise the acting and dialog was great. :)