Hugs to all of you

Thank you all sooooooooo much for the kind words and encouragement from my post this morning. I seriously haven’t felt that bad in so long and all the support you guys gave me have at least helped me through the day, and hopefully through the next.

I don’t have a food post for today cause I’m simply too tired right now, but i did want to post my thank you to all of you. you are all angels in my eyes and without your support and your wonderful blogs, i think i would be lost.

LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLL!!!

~Melissa

This entry was posted in Home. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Hugs to all of you

1. lighterportions says:

Aw hun, I just had a chance to read your last post now. Isn’t this here food blogging community just amazing when you’re feeling down in the dumps?

Scales suck. That’s all there is to it. You are incredibly healthy. You eat healthy foods, you exercise, and you have no reason to be concerned about stupid numbers. Most especially if your clothes are fitting right or feeling LOOSER. There are so many factors to weight. My weight can literally change by four lbs over the course of one day. So I always try to take the numbers fairly lightly and not worry too much about them. And you shouldn’t either. You are awesome so don’t feel bad at all!

2. eatingbender says:

Aw, we are still here Melissa. I’m really glad to hear that you’re taking it one day at a time. It’s a very healthy approach and I think it will really help you put everything into perspective :o)

3. glidingcalm says:

hugs back! :)

And guess what Melissa….IT’S FRIDAY! yipeeeeeee!!! Let’s celebrate and have fun, and forget about the week’s troubles!! Haha celebrating for me is collapsing on a couch…but hey you go do your thing with your head held high as you did on that confident bikini beach stroll! Work it, girl!

TAKE CARE and have A GUUUUUUURRREAT DAY (as tony the frosted flakes tiger would say!)!

4. Rose says:

Sending you good vibes today and throughout the weekend :) I read your post yesterday but never had time to comment… so I know what you’re dealing with. I’ll just keep sending the vibes :)

5. VeggieGirl says:

Hang in there, girl!! I know you’re strong!! Enjoy your Friiiiiiiidaaaaayyyy!!!! :0D

6. Anonymous says:

I battle back and forth with scale and my body.. sometimes i feel good in my clothes and i weigh myself and I am more or other times I feel bad in my clothes nd i weight myself and I am the same weight… it is a mental game and that is why you have ot know that you treat yourself healthy and take care of your body and make that your focus!

7. Erica says:

We’re just so glad to be here for you! Have a great weekend!! What are you doing?

8. HangryPants says:

Blog hug back. Have a great weekend.